Wednesday, April 28, 2010

D is for Dreams

They are scary, romantic, exciting, fantastic, abandonment, fear, joy, happiness, and make me very happy... DREAMS!
A dream is a succession of thoughts, images, sounds or emotions which the mind experiences during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.
I dont know about you, but I think dreams are an amazing thing that the mind does, while the rest of your body is sleeping! The only thing i don't like about dreams is when you have a scary dream, because you can't control whats going on, and sometimes you can't stop it, well at least I can't! When I'm dreaming I do love it when something in my dream is going perfect, like meeting Justin Bieber or just really good things happening to me.
dream_inspirational messages.jpg

Another thing that makes me more interested in dreams is how people will dream something bad, and then maybe a day, a week, or even 40 years from then it will come true! This has happened to my father, about six years ago he had a dream that he was sitting in a really fancy room with the princess of Australia or someone like that, and about a year ago when he was in Australia it came true! He was sitting in the exact same fancy room with the princess of Australia.
Thats one thing about dreams that I absolutely love, because its just amazing how the mind will know that or when the moment comes that those things happen, it will seem so familiar like it was bound to happen!
Thats my theory on dreams, maybe its different for you and you just don't find them very interesting, but I'm obviously the total opposite!
Life Lesson: Think about next time you dream, and what its about and maybe you find it cool how you don't control what happens too! Also think about what kind of imagination you have in your dreams, and try to relate it to your normal life!


No comments:

Post a Comment